Winning elections WORLDWIDE
Success in elections and victory in political campaigns is much more science than art. Many candidates and parties don't realize that because they put faith in local providers to run their campaigns exclusively. But a creative agency - no matter how attractive the billboards, ads, and spots they produce - cannot create strategy. Likewise, a local communications or PR agency - no matter how clever or well-networked with local media - cannot control what the voters are talking about.
Your local team is deep in the details, fighting fires amongst the trees. Let us offer a broader perspective and help you see the whole forest.
We offer a "menu" of valuable tools, each of which can be deployed at the appropriate time, from the moment a party is formed to long after they've gained access to power. Among these are:
- raising money for campaigning or party-building both in-country and abroad,
- conducting public opinion research to know what voters are really thinking about,
- devising a strategy to win elections (be they local, regional, primary, parliamentary, or presidential) based on the dynamics of the political environment,
- overseeing disciplined and message-oriented communications, including speechwriting and debate preparation,
- ensuring that clients maximize the advantages of social media, and
- lobbying for clients' causes in foreign capitals.
Rooted in the competitve and trend-setting world of US political campaigns, we bring our international clients proven political techniques and cutting-edge electoral strategies to achieve victory. Led by noted strategist George Ajjan, the firm leverages his wealth of experience working across 4 continents to bring our select clients world class strategic advice.
Additionally, we have access to an exceptional network of the world's most sought-after opinion research, media, fundraising, and lobbying experts, and are unique among American consulting firms with our ability to deploy a full-time on-the-ground presence anywhere in the world.